Wednesday, August 11, 2010

friendship

For some, this word probably signifies nothing. For me, it’s the purest form of relationship that requires both parties to trust and love each other with no strings attached. I have had so many friends and faced so many problems because of faulty friendship.

I do not understand why some people just cannot be true friends, especially girls. They just tend to let jealousy and every other minor issues to get in between their friendship. Nowadays, most people just use this term to benefit them as though friendship is a form of business. I have tried so hard to be a good friend and still find it very hard to maintain a friendship for a long time. I feel that I'm being used by my friends for their own benefits at times. I do not really get their concept of friendship. They have to understand that I am most certainly not a machine. They need to realise that friendship is not a ladder or tool to achieve greater heights in life. I have kind of started to give up on friendship. People should learn to treat friendship with a great deal of respect. A friend who gives a lot and expects nothing much in return is hard to be found nowadays.

The scar caused by betrayal of close friends although might take a longer time to heal, will heal eventually I suppose. Cheers to finding more true and lasting friendship :)

2 comments:

Mulllai said...

dun worry... All is well..

puppylover said...

thank u, dear.. miss u..